On a budget and sick of your tired bathroom? Worried that you’ll have to re-do everything from cabinetry to tile and tub just to get the look you want? Don’t fret just yet…
Frame My Mirror offers a variety of options that go with most any hardware so that you can give your bathroom that new touch without breaking the bank. We are happy to work with you to help you create the perfect look for your bathroom. So something as simple as changing out the bathroom hardware and matching with one of our Add A Frames can be an affordable and easy update to your bathroom without any major remodeling or renovations!
Step 1: Determine your current or desired style.
What style do you consider your bathroom?
Step 2: Picking your frame and bath hardware to pair.
Now that you have chosen which of our collections to go with, you get to choose the finish.
- Generally paired with Ornate fixtures.
- A classic marble style vanity looks great with the Le Flore American Pewter combination.
- Goes well with almost all styles!
- Looks great in the ornate and traditional styles.
- This bronze hardware with the vanity would pair perfectly with our Navarro Reverse in the bronze finish.
- Traditional and ornate.
- Nickel is versatile… traditional, contemporary and ornate – this brushed nickel faucet pairs perfectly with our Humbolt Nickel frame.
- Typically silver pairs well with traditional but also looks great in a contemporary setting.
- Rustic: we offer driftwood and walnut textured.
- White frames go best in traditional or contemporary settings, all depends on the frame collection you choose.
- Contemporary and traditional.