At Frame My Mirror, we always aim to maintain an environmentally-friendly workplace and manufacturing process for all of our products. As our business grows, we are committed to doing our part to help our environment sustain its natural resources for future generations by strengthening our green practices and working with vendors who are equally passionate about the cause.
Here are just a few of the ways that we practice what we preach:
• All cuts and falloff from our moulding is repurposed as sample product.
• All of our MDF moulding is CARB2 compliant, reducing formaldehyde emissions.
• We recycle all possible waste in our production process, including, plastic, metal, cardboard, MDF, and wood.
• Our mirror falloff is recycled and sent to be used in various construction building materials, including floor tiles and asphalt.
• All crate material and pallets are re-used for commercial shipping crates.
• LED lighting is used throughout our manufacturing facilities.
We are in the business of helping you make your home beautiful while minimizing our impact on the environment. When we come across a company that shares our same vision and values, we feel compelled to share it with our loyal customers. Greenshield Organic is one such company. They produce organic household cleaners and detergents in an effort to promote Good, Clean and Honest households. After you’ve completed your next Frame My Mirror project, be sure to consider Greenshield Organic to help keep your home fresh and clean! Check out more on Greenshield Organics here!