A lot of soul searching happens in the bathroom. Think about it. How much time do you spend weekly in yours? Between showering and taking care of any other business, time spent can really start to add up! One of my favorite things to read are motivational and inspirational works, and like most people, the bathroom is the only place where I can find time to enjoy them. I recently was sent an article on just appreciating life, no matter your situation. It was from the authors of 1000 Little Things Happy Successful People Do Differently, this particular article spoke to me, so I had to feature it on our blog for our new category, Bathroom Reading. I hope you enjoy!
- 8 Things To Remember When Everything Is Going Wrong.
- Pain is a part of growing.
- Everything in life is temporary.
- Worrying and complaining changes nothing
- Your scars are symbols of your strengths.
- Every little struggle is a step forward.
- Other people’s negativity is not your problem.
- What’s meant to be will eventually, be.
- The best thing you can do is keep going.
Read the full post at Life Buzz!